MOGO Korean Fusion Tacos is proud to support organizations that serve members of our community who are in need. We do not donate money for events, but rather provide our products and merchandise directly to select nonprofit organizations to use in fundraising for their cause.
DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
If your organization would like to apply for a donation from MOGO Korean Fusion Tacos, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- Organization’s mission must be to serve one or more of these six (6) categories: health & human services, human & civil rights, education, animal welfare, community development, arts & culture, and the natural environment. We only support organizations whose core mission is to address these challenges in our community.
- Organization must be seeking a product or merchandise donation, not a cash donation.
- Organization must be able to pick-up the donation at our 632 Cookman Avenue store. Donations cannot be mailed.
To request a donation, please submit a copy of your proposal to TalkToUs@eatmogo.com including:
- Cover letter/statement of interest
- Copy of your 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS
- Mission statement of your organization and/or strategic plan
- Intended use of the donated products & merchandise